RSS

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

'BoUt Me

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
All my friends, I really need some advise to you all for increasing my blog.., take care and be happy !!!!!!!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Why does the deer have horn??? ( child story when I was in the kindergarten )

| |

Once upon a time, there lived a dog in the jungle. The dog has a nice horn and made him like by his friends.
The jungle lead by a king of lion which was authorized in all of the jungle.

One day, there was a big birthday party made by the king of the jungle, was lion.
The Lion invitedxall of jungle in habitant, involved the deer. But, there was a friend of the dog was deer, he was very arrogant and would like had the horn of the dog. The deer wanted to present at Lion’s birthday party and he borrow horn of the dog. “ dog, may I borrow your horn? “ asked the deer. “I’m sorry my friend, I couldn’t borrow my horn for you because I were invited by the lion too, so I wanted to use my horn ! “ asked the dog.

One night, the deer came to the dog’s hpuse and he peep at the hole. “Look ! the dog was sleeping in the bed and I could take horn of the dog “ asked the deer in his heart. Then, the deer began take horn of the dog

Tomorrow morning looked his horn was lose. He started to find it but not find the horn. The birthday party of the Lion begin. The deer came using the dorn of the dog, and the dog look that.
He was very angry and wanted to take it. “ Hey the deer, back my horn..!!! “, asked the dog. “ Sorry my friend, it is mine. I never took yours “, asked the deer.
Then, the dog could do anything. He was only sad and cried a long of night cause of his horn.

Until now, the deer used horn and dog not.

0 comments:

go-top

Post a Comment

FreuNde

 
 

MiZzY's blog | Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Con imágenes de: Scrappingmar©

 
top