RSS

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

'BoUt Me

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
All my friends, I really need some advise to you all for increasing my blog.., take care and be happy !!!!!!!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

INFINITIVE

| |


INFINITIVE (kata kerja yang menggunakan TO)

We use to Infinitive as:
1. Subject
Contoh:
- To drive fest need a lot of practice.
2. Modifier(sebagai penjelas)
a.Penjelas kata benda, contoh: We need water to drink.
b.Penjelas Kata Sifat, contoh: Anita was sad to hear that terrible news.
c.Penjelas kata kerja, contoh: I was invited to come to party.
3. Kata kerja berikut ini diikuti to Infinitive:
Advise, allow, ask, decide, expect, force, hope, intend, invite, instruct, learn, mean, need, permit, promise, propose,Want, wish, would like, tell, teach.

Contoh:
- Anita decided to go abroad.
- The teacher asked me to clean the whiteboard.

-->INFINITIVE TIDAK LENGKAP (tanpa TO)
1. Setelah Modal (can, could, may, might, will, would, shall, should, must)
2. Setelah Kata Kerja Panca Indra: see, look at, observe, watch, notice, feel, listen, smell, hear.
selain diikuti oleh infinitive tanpa to, kata kerja panca indra juga bisa diikuti V-ing.

Contoh:
- I saw someone croos the street.
- My father smells something burn


0 comments:

go-top

Post a Comment

FreuNde

 
 

MiZzY's blog | Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Con imágenes de: Scrappingmar©

 
top