RSS

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

'BoUt Me

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
All my friends, I really need some advise to you all for increasing my blog.., take care and be happy !!!!!!!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

For my best friend

| |



when I walked in error

You stop my steps

measures have always been strong fragile back

with your patience

i know..

in your heart saved hundreds of sincerity

but..

Your saved in a million emotions

patience and a million million bitterness

you can not make me feel the sadness

although...

sadness that often comes with me

you give me comfort when feeling sadness

your laugh

your strength

you wake me again

though I know

your inner emotions stored million

a million of a million happy problem

anything and everything you do

I often could not understand

But...

I often feel that you are friends who can understand me

thanks for the kindness and sincerity of your heart

0 comments:

go-top

Post a Comment

FreuNde

 
 

MiZzY's blog | Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Con imágenes de: Scrappingmar©

 
top