RSS

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

'BoUt Me

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
All my friends, I really need some advise to you all for increasing my blog.., take care and be happy !!!!!!!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

“...THE IMPORTANT OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE...“

| |

Let me present my paragraph. It talked about “The important of the English language”

Nowdays, we realize that the using of English get essential. Even, in our education system, english has been present in elementary school. It is prepared to face global era that English will be extremely familiar. So, I personally think that English is the world’s most important language. Why do I say that..??!


Firstly, English is an important language. It is spoken by many people all over the world, either as first or second language. So, when we visit abroad we won’t be a strange man.

Secondly, English is also key to open doors to scientific and tehnical knowledge which is need for the economy and politic development of many country in the world. Many kinds of book are written in English. So, if we want to know more knowledge, we must be able to master english language.


Thirdly, English is top requirement of seeking job. Applicants who master either passive or active english are more favourable than those who dont. Our country makes cooperative relationship to some foreign company that we will be in a work environment where we use english frequently.


On the whole, I believe that everybody needs to learn and bravery to practice english intensively.

0 comments:

go-top

Post a Comment

FreuNde

 
 

MiZzY's blog | Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Con imágenes de: Scrappingmar©

 
top