RSS

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

'BoUt Me

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
All my friends, I really need some advise to you all for increasing my blog.., take care and be happy !!!!!!!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Right here waiting

| |



I don’t care wherever you go, what ever you do
I’ll still be standing here, thinking about you
I don’t care wherever yo come and go
I’ll still be right here, waiting for you

Though the days come and go
Though you are so far away
Though I have to be alone for so long
There’s one thing I know
I’ll be waiting for you forever

I can’t face the world but I can never live alone
I could be a star in the sky
But it doesn’t mean a lot to me
I can find another one
But it won’t happen so fast
Only you can make me stronger
And stronger everyday








0 comments:

go-top

Post a Comment

FreuNde

 
 

MiZzY's blog | Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Con imágenes de: Scrappingmar©

 
top